Dr. Aqsa Ali
Aqsa Ali (Dietitian)
Professor of Nutritionist
MPhil (Food and Human Nutrition)
Dr. Aqsa Ali is the right diet has a tremendous impact on a person’s health. Whether you are trying to minimize the risk of disease, or are recovering from illness, Proper diet and nutrition play a major role.
Assistant Professor of Akhtar Saeed Medical College of Allied Health Science.
Farooq Hospital offers nutrition counseling on an inpatient or outpatient basis. A nutritionist is available to assess your eating habits and educate you on the best diet for your individual health needs.
• Heart diseases, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
• Cancer and cancer prevention
• Weight management, weight gain or weight loss
• Gastrointestinal and digestive order
• Optimal nutrition for growing children
• Women’s health issues (e.g. pregnancy, menopause and osteoporosis)
• Fatigue, depression, low energy
• Kidney disorder
• Compulsive eating disorder
• Food allergies and intolerances
• Healthy vegetarian eating
• Arthritis / autoimmune diseases