Prof. Dr. Anwar Ch
Professer Dr. Anwar Ch is a Consultant Neuro Surgeon at Farooq Hospital Iqbal Town Branch Lahore.
Fellowship FHU Japan
He is Born at district Sargodha later on family shifted to district Gujranwala. Working as professor of a neurosurgeon at PGMI / AMC/ Lahore general hospital Lahore joint department of neurosurgery lgh in January 1989. Since then till now worked as registrar, senior Registrar Assistant professor, associate professor of neurosurgery, and finally professor of neurosurgery. Special interest in brain tumor surgeon, vascular surgery spinal surgery including spinal tumor, degenerative spinal disc disease, invasive spinal fixation of Spain. Research more than 60 Publications chief auditor of the Pakistan Journal of neurological surgery, official General of the Pakistan Society of neurosurgeon and department of neurosurgery Punjab Institute of neurological Sciences general hospital Lahore.
- Member of EANS (European Association of Neurological Surgeons)
- Members ACNC (Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons)
- Member of WFNS (World Federation of Neurological Surgeries)
- Visiting consultant Farooq Hospital Allama Iqbal Town Lahore since 1997.
Phiten Therapist / Charity Working
Chief patron R & R welfare society running many charity projects including
- Rani Rafiqim Memorial Hospital MAJJU CHAK dist. Gujranwala
- Rani Rafiqim Quran Academy
- Charity School
- Multiple other charity activities.